Enchanted Garden in Lunenburg open for on-site ‘Hands-Free’ Scavenger Hunt! RSVP now!
Drawbridge Puppet Theater is happy to announce our first ever ‘Hands-Free’ Scavenger Hunt!
Spring is definitely here and our Garden Gnome is up and about after his long winter’s sleep. He surprised us this year by arriving with six very unusual plants he brought from his personal garden in Gnome Land. Since we’d like to show off these unusual additions to the Enchanted Garden we decided what better way than allowing our fans an opportunity to get some fresh air and scout them out with a Fantasy Flower Scavenger Hunt.
How It Works
Drawbridge Puppet Theater is opening up their Enchanted Garden for special private visits where you and your party can hunt down a list of beautiful flora!
1) Read the plant descriptions and look at the picture. (The full clue sheet will be available on our website and accessible through your smart phone. We’ll have a print-out clue sheet available, as well.)
2) Use the Helpful Hint to find the plant.
3) Write down the Secret Word you find next to each of the six Gnome plants.
4) Find as many of the six plants as you can. When finished bring your answer sheet back to the theater lobby.
5) Receive your sunflower prize.
Scavenger Hunt Info
- The hunt takes place entirely outside in the Enchanted Garden.
- Visits for the Scavenger Hunt must be scheduled beforehand.
- Groups must consist of 9 people or less.
- At this time each group is allowed 30 minutes per visit. If you finish the Hunt before that time is up you’re welcome to stay for the full half hour. No other group will be in the gardens during your visit.
- Anyone 17 or under will receive a free sunflower as their prize for participating.
We suggest each group brings their own pen and paper. Gloves and masks will not be supplied but anyone may bring them if they wish.
RSVPing for your Hunt
- To schedule a time for the scavenger hunt, visit our webpage for info and then simply call or email us with the day and time you’d like to come.
- Appointments will be made on the hour (11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, etc.)
- The Scavenger Hunt is free, though monetary contributions are welcome from those who’d like to share what they can.
Drawbridge Puppet Theater ‘Hands-Free’ Scavenger Hunt
1335 Massachusetts Avenue
Lunenburg, MA 01462