Old Sturbridge Village celebrates the taste and history of an old-fashioned apple harvest, and our agricultural heritage, during its annual Apple & Agriculture Days, October 12-14 (Columbus Day Weekend) and Saturday October 19.
- Taste nearly-forgotten heirloom apple varieties
- Try your hand at cider making
- See the ox-powered Cider Mill in operation
- See village historians cook with apples over the hearth
- Visit with village gardeners on orchard walks
- Tour the Village’s beekeeping exhibit and see the Queen Bee, drones, and worker bees in action
Regular Daytime Admission
- Adults $28.00
- Seniors (55 and over) $26.00
- Youths (4-17) $14.00
- Children age 3 and under Admitted Free
Purchase your tickets online and save $2.50 per adult, senior are youth standard daytime ticket.
Apple & Agriculture Days at Old Sturbridge Village
1 Old Sturbridge Village Road, Sturbridge MA (508) 347-3362
Remaining dates for 2019: October 12-14 and October 19, 2019