Train ride to Santa’s house? Southwick’s Zoo “Winter Wonderland” runs through 12/29!
Start a new family tradition by joining us at the zoo for holiday fun during our Winter Wonderland event!
Experience the zoo in a whole new way with these amazing events:
- Ride the train through the enchanted forest to admire dazzling holiday light displays
- Experience a memorable visit with Santa Claus at his house
- Meet Santa’s furry friends in the petting zoo
- Find Rudy the Reindeer in the Adventure Maze
- Hang out with Christmas characters such as Frosty the Snowman
- Purchase delectable treats from the Gingerbread Bakery
- Enjoy live entertainment, and more!
New for 2019: Cirque de Holiday!
This year’s Winter Wonderland guests will be amazed by the Cirque de Holiday performance in the heated holiday tent! Each show will be approximately 20 minutes in length, and will run a minimum of 3 times each night during Winter Wonderland.
This impresive holiday spectacular provides fun for all ages and features acrobats, holiday magic, jugglers, and daring feats of hand balancing. Cirque de Holiday is included with Winter Wonderland admission.
Winter Wonderland Hours of Operation
- November 29 – December 29
- Open: Friday, Saturday, & Sunday; 4:30pm-9:30pm
- Closed: Monday-Thursday
Winter Wonderland Admission
- $20/Senior (ages 62+)
- $20/Child (ages 3-12)
- Children 2 and under are free.
Give back to the community and save on Winter Wonderland admission! Donate a non-perishable food item or new, unwrapped toy and save $5 on Winter Wonderland admission. One $5 discount per donated item. Each admission may be discounted once.
Winter Wonderland at Southwick’s Zoo
2 Southwick Street, Mendon MA (508) 883-9182
November 29 – December 29, 2019