Boylston, MA 01505
Website: Click to Visit
When you visit Tower Hill Botanic Garden in Boylston, Mass., from Sept. 1 through Oct. 31, you'll find Mythical Creatures hidden throughout the property. We also have a Garden Shop, fall foliage, and gorgeous views of Mt. Wachusett. Pre-ordered online tickets are required to visit and tickets and released on a rolling basis each Friday. Tower Hill is following strict safety protocols to ensure safety of our staff, volunteers, and guests. Our nonprofit organization is focused on connecting people to plants and nature. Mythical Creatures offers an outdoor experience to bring joy to visitors' lives during these challenging times.
Bigfoot, Dragons, Sprites, oh my!
Legends and myths abound this fall at Tower Hill. The stories you grew up hearing have come to life along with some surprise creatures that reside only at Tower Hill! Explore our gardens and grounds to discover what Bigfoot’s favorite food is, learn about the nesting habits of dragons, and catch a glimpse of the mysterious Kraken. (For information about Tower Hill’s COVID-19 safety precautions and how to order tickets to visit, click here.)
What to Expect
- Locate a creature map in one of three ways: 1) download it from our website in advance; 2) use your smartphone to take a picture of the creature map sign at the front entrance to the Garden; 3) use the QR code to download a map from our website and then follow-it on your phone.
- Once at Tower Hill set-off on a magical journey and use your map to locate the creatures hiding all over the Garden
- At each creature location, you will find a sign with fun facts, tips, and warnings!
Saturday, 19 September, 2020
Other Dates For This Event:
- Monday, 21 September, 2020
- Tuesday, 22 September, 2020
- Wednesday, 23 September, 2020
- Thursday, 24 September, 2020
- Friday, 25 September, 2020
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar