Take me out to the ball game! Worcester Bravehearts is fun for the whole family!
Photo by Joe Santa Maria Photography – Kill the Ball Media
I can’t believe our first time going to a Bravehearts game was just last week! We enjoyed the atmosphere of a summer night at the ball game, and the kids in the park enjoyed the hooting, hollering, feet tapping camaraderie that you get when you go to cheer on the home team!
We went on a t-shirt Saturday where guys on the field throw free t-shirts into the stands. Boys had their mitts on running down foul balls in exchange for a free kids meal. The mascot was great running around greeting families throughout the ball field and at one point, he collected kids to run across the field between innings.
All-in-all it was a great night. With an ice cream in hand, a cool summer breeze after dark and the sound of the crack of the bat, it could not have felt more like summer.
Why Families will Enjoy Baseball in Worcester
- Great Events like princess and pirate night, wrestling night and more. (Check our calendar for their upcoming events!)
- Announcers who get the crowd (especially kids!) involved
- Cost: This is (much) less of a financial investment than a Red Sox game
- Traditional Ballpark Food sold at several different stands and trucks
- Free Garage Parking (which is just kind of nice to see in Worcester)
- A Mascot who comes around to give all the kids a chance for a photo-op, a handshake or a run through the field