SKC’s Hiring! We Need a Wicked Good (Part-Time) Sales Manager. Sound Like You?
You know that *perfect* job you’ve always dreamed about—part-time, ability to work from home, competitive pay, opportunity to meet new people and talk about a product you really believe in? Ya, we have one of those for you.
SeacoastKidsCalendar, the area’s only comprehensive online resource geared towards parents, is looking for a part-time, commissioned-based sales person to manage our outbound advertising clients. Basically, your main goal is to:
1) Connect with businesses that would benefit from marketing their products or services on the seacoast’s only go-to website for families, and;
2) Create advertising opportunities for those businesses to engage with our highly targeted group of readers—parents!
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing contact lists and creating introductions between area businesses and SeacoastKidsCalendar (SKC)
- Introducing potential clients to the promotional opportunities available through SKC and helping prospects strategize the most effective advertising and marketing plans for their business
- Tracking communication, business activity and revenue of all current and potential SKC clients
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- Love talking on the phone, creating contacts, meeting new people and gushing about SKC
- Thrive on organization and attention to detail (i.e. great notekeeping a must)
- Are a creative in providing solutions and marketing opportunities for prospective clients
- Can dedicate 10-20 hours a week towards executing sales (½ at home, ½ meeting with clients)
- Currently, or in a former lifetime, had a sales/marketing background with a successful track record for creating new business
The Sales Manager role is a freelance position with a better-than-competitive commission-based compensation plan. You will earn a percentage of every single piece of business you generate. We’ll provide you with all the necessary tools to succeed. All you need to do is grab your enthusiasm for SKC and share it with others who could benefit by working with us!
If you’re a motivated mom or dad (or even grandparent!) who is passionate about family living on the seacoast, please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about this opportunity. Or, if you know someone else perfect for this job, please send them our way! We look forward to hearing from you!