Worth the Trip: Hampton Beach Sand Sculpting Competition!
Head over to Hampton Beach, NH to see something amazing – the 19th Annual Hampton Beach Master Sand Sculpting Classic running June 20-22, 2019! Missed it? The entire area is illuminated for night viewing through June 27th!
The fun starts Friday, June 14, 2019 when 200 tons of imported sand is dropped on Hampton Beach and the “Grady Bunch” starts pounding up the sponsor site.
Schedule for 2019 Master Sand Sculpting Competition
- Mon. – Wed. – June 17 – 19 Massive 100 Ton Sponsor Site Created
- Wed., June 19 – Sponsors Grand Finale with a Master Group Carve.
- Thurs., Fri., & Sat., June 20 – 22 – Solo Competition $15,000 purse and entry awards.
- Sat., June 22 – 1:00 – 3:00 PM Voting for People’s Choice Award.
- Sat., June 22 at 8:00 PM Awards Ceremony on Sea Shell Stage. Special Fireworks Display at 9:30 PM.
Can’t get there this weekend? The sand sculptures are on display through July 4!
The event is funded by the Hampton Beach Village District and Sponsors, in cooperation with The Hampton Area Chamber of Commerce and The NH Division of Parks. Interested sponsors or volunteers should contact the Hampton Chamber of Commerce at 603-926-8718.
18th Annual Hampton Beach Sand Sculpting
Hampton Beach, Route 1A, Hampton Beach NH