Affordable family fun at the Worcester Bravehearts starts at $7!
Wouldn’t you love a day with the family at the ball field that’s actually affordable? Forget the Red Sox– hit up the Worcester Bravehearts!
Now in their fourth year, the Bravehearts strive to bring great baseball and memorable family experiences at affordable prices to Hanover Insurance Park. The Bravehearts are the reigning champions of the Futures Collegiate Baseball League (FCBL) and compete against 9 other teams from around New England in stadiums that give fans a full Minor League-style experience.
Half of their players are local, meaning that they either grew up in Central Massachusetts or are currently playing baseball at a college or university in New England. Chances are that you’ll see some familiar faces on the field when you come enjoy a Worcester Bravehearts baseball game!
Why Families will Enjoy Baseball in Worcester
- Announcers who get the crowd (especially kids!) involved
- Tickets are totally affordable at only $7 a seat! See here for tickets!
- Traditional Ballpark Food sold at several different stands and trucks
- Free Garage Parking (score!)
- Mascot Jake the Lion comes around to give all the kids a chance for a photo-op, a handshake or a run through the field
Just for Kids!
1 College Street in Worcester, MA