Visit with the new spring sheep babies at Woolapalooza at Drumlin Farm 3/30!
Celebrate the coming of spring at our annual festival featuring fiber, food, and fun! Bask in the beauty of Mass Audubon’s Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary, the perfect setting to delight in all things sheep.
Festival highlights include:
- Drumlin Farm’s new spring babies
- Sheep shearing demonstration
- “Sheep-to-Sweater Interpretive Trail” to learn how fleece on sheep becomes the warm woolen sweater you wear
- Hands-on activities for all ages
- Local fiber artisans who will offer demonstrations and sell their handmade products
Programs are ongoing throughout the day from 10:00–4:00 pm. Lunch—made with all natural, locally grown Drumlin Farm food—will be available for purchase.
- $15 Members
- $17 Nonmembers
- Free for children under age 2
Advance registration is not available. Your entrance fee provides critical support for our education and conservation programs.
- Drumlin Farm will not be open to regular visitors during Woolapalooza on March 24. Admission for Mass Audubon members and nonmembers is noted above.
- Parking is limited. Please arrive close to 10 AM or after 12:30 PM for a better chance to get a spot. We cannot guarantee a parking availability.
- Mass Audubon Members: Please bring your membership card and cash or check for a speedy check-in.
- Cash is preferred at the Country Store, Food, and Local Fiber Artisan stations.
Woolapalooza at Drumlin Farm
208 South Great Road, Lincoln, MA 781-259-2200
Saturday, March 30, 2019; 10:00am–4:00pm