Take a trip down Memory Lane– new Toytopia exhibit at Springfield Museums!
Take a trip down Memory Lane and share toy experiences with the whole family! The new Toytopia exhibit opens January 12 and runs through the end of April.
Get ready for BIG play, BIG toys, and BIG fun! This immersive special exhibition is sure to rekindle the wonder and delight of your favorite childhood moments. It is also a warm indoor place where children and families can play all day in a world of big toys:
- The World’s Largest Etch A Sketch – It’s almost 8 feet tall!
- Retro Arcade Area, with working classic games
- A life-size Doll House, with engaging play areas
- Life-Size Monopoly Car and game board – Visitors can sit inside for a unique photo opportunity
- LEGO® Play Area/LEGO Wall
- LEGO Train layout, a fanciful working electric train layout runs through an inventive LEGO landscape
- Our Signature Jack in The Box explores the science of toys, from Furby® to radiometers, plus magnetic interactive play walls
- Schylling Tin Toys – See how tin toys are created out of simple sheets of tin
- Keva Planks, Lincoln Logs and Brain Teasers play areas
21 Edwards Street, Springfield MA
Exhibit runs January 12, 2019–April 28, 2019