The Charlotte’s Web Experience at Old Sturbridge Village starting July 5!
This summer, Old Sturbridge Village and Brian Clowdus Experiences bring the beloved story of Charlotte’s Web to life at the Freeman Farm with a live musical production!
This production is a reinvented version of the story, set in a timeless New England era that honors the 1830s but with a modern license to breathe fresh air into the story!
In addition to the performance, tour the Village for a “Charlotte’s Web Summer” where you can visit our adorable piglets, see costumed historians re-constructing the Allen Piggery, weaving and spinning yarn, blacksmithing, farming, making tin objects, and demonstrating other aspects of 19th-century life, and special exhibits.
An abundance of dining options will be available throughout the museum including our Tap Room Restaurant, Bullard Tavern Café, Ice Cream Shop, as well as a Charlotte’s Web-themed eatery and concession adjacent to the performance area.
Dates & Times:
- Runs Wednesday – Sunday, July 5 – August 26, 2018
- Shows begin at 11:00 am and 1:30 pm. Shows are just under an hour in length.
- You MUST purchase both a show ticket and General Village Admission (or a membership or season pass) to see the show.
- Tickets for an 11:00am show are $12/person
- Tickets for a 1:30pm show are $14/person
- Purchase tickets prior to June 15 and SAVE $2/person! This discount will appear at checkout when you purchase your tickets.
General Village Admission:
Seniors (55 and over) $26.00
College Student (with valid college ID) $14
Youths (4-17) $14.00
Children age 3 and under Admitted Free
The Charlotte’s Web Experience at Old Sturbridge Village
1 Old Sturbridge Village Road
Sturbridge MA (508) 347-3362