New England’s largest fair “The Big E” returns September 13-29 in West Springfield!
The Big E is back, ushering in another year of classic entertainment, exceptional exhibits, delicious fair foods, rides and shopping you can’t get anywhere else.
With all of these features, the largest fair in the Northeast gets ready to offer fairgoers yet another round of the most fun-filled 17 days of the year!
- Gates: 8am
- Avenue of States: 10am – 9pm
- Storrowton Village: 10am – 9pm
- Most Exhibits & Buildings: 10am – 10pm
- Midway: Sunday – Thursday, 11am – 10pm; Friday, 10am-11pm; Saturday, 10am – 11pm
- Craft Common: 10am – 10pm
- Agricultural Events: Agricultural activities begin early in the morning and are open to the public in the Mallary Complex.
Big Y Supermarkets will be selling discounted Big E tickets through 9/11!
Regular Gate Admission
- Adults $15
- Children ages 6-12 $10
- Children five and under are free.
Midway Magic Passes
- $30 – valid any one day Mon. – Fri.
- Six-After-Five – Admission is only $6 after 5pm Mon. – Thurs.
- Senior Days – Age 60 and over just $12 Mon. – Thurs.
- Military Appreciation Day – ID required for free admission for:
- Active duty and retired military personnel
- Dependents of active duty military personnel
- Veterans (no dependents)
The Big E
1305 Memorial Ave. West Springfield MA 413.737.2443
September 13-September 29, 2019