Story Land opens to the public for the season on July 22! Reserve your date for tickets now!
We are so excited to welcome you and your family back to Story Land!
July 15: Friends and Family
July 17 – 19: Season Passholder Previews
July 22: Opening Day
We want you to know the health and safety of our Guests and Team Members is our top priority. We are fully committed to creating the cleanest and safest environment possible for your visit.
What’s Open & What’s Closed?
The way we will operate this summer is significantly different from what we are all used to as we adapt to the new landscape created by COVID-19. To ensure the safety of our Guests and Team Members while providing the very best experience possible, some attractions and high touch areas will be closed during your visit.
- Rides, retail and food locations will operate with modifications.
- All shows, character appearances and splash areas (Mini Geysers, Oceans of Fun Sprayground, mist tents) will be closed.
- Play areas (Grandfather Tree, Buccaneer Bay Playground, Loopy Lab, Little Dreamers) and all photo cut outs will be closed.
- More specific information on ride, retail and food location dates of operation will be made available as the park gets closer to opening.
Planning a Visit
In order to comply with key health and safety measures surrounding limiting capacity, social distancing, and touch-free payment, planning a visit to Story Land will look different this summer.
- Guests will need to register for the date they wish to visit in advance, in addition to their regularly purchased ticket or Season Pass.
The RSVP system will be available in the coming weeks.
- If the date you wish to visit is not listed in our online calendar, we have already reached our capacity limit for that date, and you will need to choose another day.
- All those wishing to enter Story Land (Guests, Team Members, Suppliers, and Contracted Partners) will have their temperatures scanned before entering the park.
- Any person with a temperature of 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, or displaying other symptoms of COVID-19, will be denied entry.
- Facial coverings are required for all entrants, except children under three.
Please note there will be no at gate ticket or season pass sales in 2020. All guests must arrive with their pre-purchased tickets or season passes and date of visit reserved via our online system.
- Regular Day Ticket: $32.99
- Senior Day Ticket: $29.99
- Military Ticket: $28.99
- Buy now!
Visitors will find many more new proactive measures in place at Story Land this summer. We can’t wait to see you!
850 NH Route 16, Glen, NH 03838