Kids get into Old Sturbridge Village for FREE the entire month of August!
Watch a blacksmith, shoemaker, potter, and tinner at work, meet the oxen, lambs, and two bull calves, take a horse-drawn ride around the countryside, tour the gardens, and so much more! See, hear, feel, smell, taste and experience early American history up-close and hands-on.
August Savings Deals
Visit Old Sturbridge Village in July and save BIG!
- Up to three kids FREE per accompanying paying adult throughout August 2018.
- The Village is open Wednesday-Sunday from 9:30am to 5:00pm.
- Cannot be combined with other discounts.
Old Sturbridge Village members may also bring non-member children to the Village for free throughout August 2018.
8 Reasons to Visit in August!
In the 8th month of the year, August, experience 8 fun family activities at Old Sturbridge Village:
- See the Charlotte’s Web Experience – watch as live actors/musicians tell the classic E.B. White tale at the Village’s own Freeman Farm.*
- On August 4 & 5, see Redcoats & Rebels, the largest Revolutionary War battle re-enactment in New England.
- Meet costumed artisans, farmers, and historians who will make your visit come to life!
- Explore more than 40 historic homes, trade shops, meetinghouses, covered bridges, and barns.
- Ride a horse-drawn stagecoach through the countryside and explore the Quinebaug River by boat.*
- Meet our family of heritage breed animals including cows, sheep, chickens, pigs, and oxen.
- Visit the new exhibition, Early New England Quilts: Repurposed, Refashioned, and Reused, and introduce kids to this practical art.
- Enjoy ice cream and homemade cookies at our famous bake shop.*
*Additional purchase required.
Regular Daytime Admission
Full priced admission includes FREE second visit within a 10-day period. Guests of second-day visitors receive 25% off admission.
- Adults $28.00
- Seniors (55 and over) $26.00
- Youths (3-17) $14.00
- Children age 2 and under Admitted Free
- Purchase Online
- FREE parking
Free Kids Admission in August Old Sturbridge Village
1 Old Sturbridge Village Road, Sturbridge MA (508) 347-3362