Got foodies? Check out the Kids’ Cooking Classes at Community Harvest Project!
Do you have some miniature foodies in the making?
It’s not enough to know that fruits and vegetables are vital to healthy bodies – you also have to eat them! The Community Harvest Project offers a range of classes to get kids from 2 to 12 years old to taste and cook with produce to help develop the life-long habit of healthy eating.
Broccoli Head Chefs – 9-12 year olds
These 2-hour classes are geared towards 9-12 year olds and emphasize specific nutrition topics, following advanced recipes, and adjusting recipes to your own tastes. All classes are drop-off and include hands-on cooking the students will do, plus recipes that will be sent home. All classes are vegetarian, but may include allergens. All Broccoli Head Chef classes are $40/participant and take place at 37 Wheeler Road, North Grafton, MA. Classes have a minimum of 4 participants to run and a maximum of 12 participants. All proceeds support CHP’s hunger relief efforts.
Click on the link to view the full class description and registration forms.
- Tomatoes: Fruit or Vegetable?? – Thursday, September 13th, 2018, 3:30-5:30pm
- Whole Grain Goodness – Thursday, September 18th, 2018, 3:30-5:30pm
- Apples Apples Apples! – Tuesday, October 16th, 2018, 3:30-5:30pm
- The Beta Carotene Monster – Tuesday, October 30th, 2018, 3:30-5:30pm
- Magic Eggs – Tuesday, November 27th, 2018, 3:30-5:30pm
- It’s a Party! – Monday, December 10th, 2018, 3:30-5:30pm