Davis Farmland is very excited to announce the Phase II reopening which includes the water spray park!
Phase II Davis Farmland Admission Information
- Admission: $19.95 per All-day ticket (under the age of 2 is free)
- Add-on 1 hour water play ticket for $5 per child (under age 2 and adults do not need a water play ticket.) Water Play ticket is not valid without purchase of Phase II Davis Farmland admission ticket. Guests can reserve one water play ticket per child, per day. )
- Tickets will not be available to purchase at admissions during Phase II. Advance ticket purchase only! Timed entry tickets are at 9am, 9:30, 10, 10:30, 11, 12pm, 1, and 2. Per state regulations, capacity is limited.
- Unfortunately, during phase II we cannot accept prepaid tickets, rain passes, group rates, library tickets/passes, donated tickets, any other pre-purchased admission, or discounts. All farm tickets are nonrefundable.
- See here for all information on advance ticket purchase and safety information!
What will be open?
- Outdoor Animal Exhibits: Farmland guests will be able to explore Davis Farmland’s Animal Showcase including North America’s largest collection of endangered farm animals. They have 50+ new babies just waiting to meet you!
- Animal Feeding: Moo Moo grain cups can be purchased online prior to your visit or at Guest Information and the Slushie Shack. Rest assured, Peanut the camel will be waiting…
- Rainforest Reptiles: Michael Ralbovsky from Rainforest Reptile Shows will be at Davis Farmland will his giant snakes, lizards, tortoises, ALLIGATORS and more!
- Adventure Play & Spray: New England’s largest, zero depth water spray park is open with state mandated restrictions and limited capacity. When you purchase your Davis Farmland admission ticket online, you can add-on a 1 hour Play & Spray ticket for $5 for your children (adults and under the age of 2 do not need water spray park tickets). Per state regulation, limited tickets available per day.
- Adventure Land: Crawl, slither, scoot, slide and ride your way to FUN! Slide down the 80 foot Cow-A-Bunga Super Slide, build a fort, scale to the peak of our summit climber, scoot around on the scooter bugs or take a spin on the pedal go carts and climb and slide on the play structures.
- Imagine Acres: Bounce, climb and pretend! The Jumbo Jump Pad, Baby and Me Swings, Playgrounds, Sand Play, and Toddler Play are OPEN!
- Restrooms: Please remember to practice social distancing and wash hands for at least 20 seconds after use.
- Food and Beverage: They will have quick snacks and beverages for sale. During Phase One, outside food cannot be brought into the farm.
What will be closed?
Per state regulations, the following will be closed or unavailable during Phase II of re-opening:
- The playhouses in MooTown USA
- The water tables and Yellow Bounce Cow in Imagine Acres
- The Critter Corner & Reptile Ranch
- Hayrides/Pony Rides
- Inflatable Water Slide, Bubble Blast, and Slip and Slide in Play & Spray
- Farm demonstrations, shows and events (bottle feeding, egg collecting & goat milking,etc.)
- The Gift Shop
145 Redstone Hill Road, Sterling MA (978) 422-6666