Dena Blizzard, a.k.a One Funny Mother, at Hanover Theatre on Saturday 5/11!
Who’s ready for an adult night out?
Join Dena Blizzard, comedian, former Miss New Jersey and married mother of three on her hilarious journey through the trial and tribulations of motherhood and marriage. Dena wrestles with the eternal question, “Have I gone crazy since having these kids?” The answer is a hysterical, “laugh ‘til your face hurts” comedy you won’t want to miss.
About One Funny Mother:
Dena Blizzard, the viral video sensation and creator of the “Back to School Rant” (125 million views), “Chardonnay Go” (24 million views) and “Chardonnay Go, The Board Game for Wine Lovers, Moms, and Other Shameless People,” has an Off-Broadway show!
One Funny Mother was recently named “Best One Woman Show” at the 2015 United Solo Festival in New York City and is a great girls night out or date night for anyone that is a mom, has a mom or is married to a mom.
- Saturday, May 11, 2019; 8:00pm.
- Approximately one hour and 20 minutes.
- Suitable for mature audiences ages 18+ due to adult themes, language and alcohol use.
- Tickets are $30.00. Use Code: MOM to save 10%!
- Discounts are available for members and groups of 10 or more.
- Please contact the box office at 877.571.SHOW (7469) for more information.
One Funny Mother at the The Hanover Theatre
2 Southbridge Street, Worcester, MA 877.571.SHOW (7469)