Music and Movement for Infants, Toddlers and Preschoolers
Ongoing registration! Click here to register!
Music Together is an internationally recognized early childhood music program for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners and the adults who love them. Music Together classes are based on the recognition that all children are musical. Music Together helps children learn to sing in tune, keep a beat, and participate with confidence in the music of our culture, provided that their early environment supports such learning. Music Together classes build on your child’s natural enthusiasm for music and movement.
Our weekly 45-minute classes include songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences–developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers–regardless of their own musical ability.
In addition to the 10 classes, each family receives:
- A beautifully illustrated songbook
- A CD
- The biannual Music Together newsletter
- Families new to Music Together also receive the book, “Music and Your Child: a Guide to Development”
2020 Winter Schedule:
- 10 Weeks, runs year-round
- Tuesday -Saturday
- Tuesday in Worcester. Wednesday, Friday and Saturday in Holden. Thursday in Southborough.
- All classes are held at 9:30am
Winter Session runs January 7- March 14
Spring Session runs April 7- June 13
First Unitarian Church
90 Main St
Worcester, MA 01608
St. Anne Church
20 Boston Road
Southborough, MA 01772
Immanuel Lutheran Church
346 Shrewsbury Street
Holden, MA 01520
Regular 10-Week Session:
- $150 for 1st Child*
- $110 for 2nd child; $50 for 3rd child
- ($15 registration fee for new families)
- 8 months and under are free with paid older sibling tuition.
- *Pricing is for Worcester and Holden, Southboro is $175.
- Click here to register!
Garden Music Together of Worcester, Holden and Southboro