“Night Lights 2019” at Tower Hill Botanic Garden runs through 12/30 (daytime experience, too)!
The Tower Hill Botanic Garden will be transformed into a lighted magical wonderland!
See the Gardens in a New Light!
Celebrate the season with thousands of lights, new experiences, and enchanting landscapes. This year, we are exploring patterns in nature with mesmerizing displays. Enjoy s’mores, seasonal drinks, and fun photo opportunities while creating memories for the whole family.
DAY LIGHTS (the day time experience)
Tower Hill will be open for Day Lights Wednesdays to Sundays, 10am to 3pm
- Included with general admission, purchase admission when you arrive on property. Free admission for members.
- Visitors can enjoy decorated indoor rooms, conservatories, and access to the Café, and the Garden Shop.
- The outdoor gardens and grounds provide opportunities for walks and hikes.
- Families with children will enjoy the scavenger hunts, the model train, discovery backpacks, hands-on Library activities, and more.
- Adult Educational trips, programs, and workshops available for an additional fee. See events calendar for details.
NIGHT LIGHTS (the evening experience)
Tower Hill will be open for Night Lights Nightly, 4pm to 9pm or 10pm.
- Requires non-refundable, pre-purchased tickets for members and non-members. Prices listed below.
- Includes walking through roughly 15 acres of dramatically lit formal gardens and surrounding woodlands, including the Fairy Light Walk through the forest.
- Inside, visitors can step out of the elements to see more decorations, investigate our model train village, explore our indoor conservatories, access our Café to enjoy local fresh food, and peruse our specialty-curated Garden Shop.
Members, whose generosity helps sustain the public garden year-round, can enter during the day for no additional fee and receive discounts off evening ticket prices. Members also receive discounts in the Garden Shop. Not a member? Add a membership to your ticket purchase to start saving today!
- Adults $19
- Seniors age 65+ $14
- Youths age 6-18 $9
- Children age 5 and under FREE
Members save $3-$5 per ticket.
See website for non-peak pricing. Discounts apply for select November and mid-week nights.
Night Lights 2019
Tower Hill Botanic Garden
11 French Drive, Boylston MA
Runs November 29, 2019 through December 30, 2019