Drive through a lighted wonderland at the “Bright Nights at Forest Park” opens 11/27!
“Bright Nights at Forest Park” is the Northeast’s premier holiday lighting experience with more than 650,000 lights along a three-mile drive. Displays include Seuss Land, Winter Woods, Happy Holidays Springfield, Everett Barney Mansion and more!
In addition to the amazing lights and sights, check out these fun upcoming events during Bright Nights:
- Supper with Santa (December 8 & 15)
- Craft Nights (open December 25-January 5)
- Santa’s Cottage
- Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides (reservations required)
- Santa’s Magical Forest
- and much more!
Dates and Times
Bright Nights runs November 27, 2019 – January 5, 2020.
- Sunday through Thursday – 5PM to 9PM
- Friday, Saturday and Holidays* – 5PM to 11PM
- New Year’s Day – 5PM to 9PM
Closed December 2-3.
- Monday through Thursday – $20 per car
- Friday through Sunday and Holidays* – $25 per car
- Mini Buses (seating capacity of 17-31) – $85
- Buses (seating capacity 31+) – $170
Bright Nights at Forest Park
300 Sumner Avenue, Springfield MA
Runs November 27, 2019 – January 5, 2020 (Closed December 2-3)