What is the diaper pantry?
• You can get up to 30 diapers a month for each child (up to age 4) in your household who wears diapers.
• This program is for families who are homeless or who live in zip codes 01602, 01604, 01605 or 01606, Great Brook Valley or shelters. Families also must receive WIC, MassHealth or SNAP benefits.
• The program has a limited number of diapers to distribute and is first come, first served.
Clients are welcome ONCE a month. Thursdays* from 10 a.m – 1 p.m at 36 Wall Street, Worcester, MA 01604 508.755.4362
*On the third Thursday of the month, clothing and toy exchanges take place during pantry hours. A WIC representative will also be available. To receive diapers We can distribute available diapers to parents who bring: proof of address; picture ID; WIC, MassHealth or SNAP card; and birth certificates of children who need diapers.
Contact Angeliny Ortega at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding donations or clothing exchange
Thursday, 17 January, 2019
Other Dates For This Event:
- Thursday, 17 January, 2019
- Thursday, 24 January, 2019
- Thursday, 31 January, 2019
- Thursday, 07 February, 2019
- Thursday, 14 February, 2019
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar