Looking for a unique birthday party idea for your child? Consider holding your next birthday bash at the EcoTarium!
With fun science and nature activities, and a whole museum to explore, children’s birthday parties at the EcoTarium are both educational and exciting!
Call 508.929.2703 to reserve a date for your child’s party or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tots and Tails (ages 2-4)
- Glow-in-the-Dark Explorations (ages 4-10)
- Blast Off! (ages 5-10)
- Dino Dig (ages 5-10)
- Science Investigators (ages 5-10)
- Birthday parties may be arranged on Saturdays and Sundays. Saturday parties are held at 10:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m. Sunday parties are held at 2:00 p.m.
- You may bring cake, ice cream and pre-packaged food and drinks (chips, pretzels, juice, soda, etc.) to the party.
- Optional food packages are available for an additional cost from our onsite food vendor. Please contact Edible Creations by Gerry at (401)-243-7217 or by email email@example.com. Website: www.ediblecreationsbygerry.com for details. Or see the menu here.
- For the safety of our animals, we ask that you do not bring balloons, piñatas or straws (including juice box straws) to the party as these items can be hazardous to their health.
- Please arrive 20 minutes early for your party. To be able to fit in all of the fun activities, please be on time! Guests will be directed to your party room when they arrive.
- Parties last for two hours, after which the room must be vacated; however, you and your guests are welcome to enjoy the museum and grounds afterwards until closing.
- $280 (Members $250) for up to 15 children/ 30 people in total including adults (under 2 are free and not included in the count); 1 Host, 1 room
- $375 (Members $345) for up to 20 children/ 40 people in total including adults (under 2 are free and not included in the count); 2 Hosts, Larger room
- Colorful Paper Goods: add $50
- Digital Planetarium Show: add $5 per attendee (subject to availability)
- Explorer Express Train Ride: add $2 per attendee (subject to availability)
- $150 non-refundable deposit to be paid at time of booking the party
- Remaining balance due at the end of the party
- Additional fees apply if you exceed your party size, ask us for details before you book your party
Reserve your date early!
- Our birthday calendar fills quickly! Call us at 508.929.2703 to reserve a date for your child’s party at least two weeks in advance.
- Have a question about booking your party? Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EcoTarium is New England’s leading museum of science and nature, an indoor-outdoor experience dedicated to inspiring a passion for science and nature in visitors of all ages. Founded in 1825, it has been a leader in informal science and nature education for nearly 200 years, and today welcomes more than 165,000 visitors per year. Highlights of the 55-acre campus include a museum building with three floors of interactive exhibits, the Alden Digital Planetarium: A National Geographic Theater, daily Science Discovery programs, live animal habitats, nature trails through forest and meadow, seasonal narrow-gauge railroad Explorer Express Train, and its expansive interactive outdoor exhibit, Nature Explore®. It also offers a variety of sponsorship, membership, and giving opportunities for businesses and organizations.