Sign up today for the FREE Worcester Summer Tennis & Reading Program!
Each summer during July and August, Tenacity serves over 500 Worcester youth through our Summer Tennis & Reading Program (STRP) held at 5 sites across the city. This dynamic program is offered free-of-charge on summer weekday mornings and afternoons, Monday through Thursday, for city youth ages 6 – 16.
Each session meets for three-hours where time is split between tennis/fitness and summer reading activities. In partnership with the city of Worcester, Tenacity’s STRP provides an enriching learning environment for Worcester students, which keeps their minds and bodies active during the summer recess.
Tennis & Reading Program Details
Session Schedule & Dates
- 2018 dates: Monday-Thursday July 9 through August 17
- Morning Session: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Ages 6 – 16
- Afternoon Session: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Ages 6 – 16
What to Expect:
- QuickStart Tennis (“10AndUnderTennis”) format: builds enjoyment of the game while developing and refining tennis skills for younger participants
- Older participants will have more opportunity for skill development and competitive play
- Age appropriate literacy programming
The Tenacity Summer Tennis & Reading Program is FREE!
To register, visit the Tenacity website!