Summer Connecticut River Cruise leaves from Northfield. Only $8 for kids!
Climb aboard Northfield’s scenic riverboat, Heritage, to enjoy a relaxing and informative journey down the Connecticut River!
Northfield’s scenic riverboat guests can take in the picturesque sites and fascinating history of New England’s great river, the Connecticut River. The French King Gorge is one of the most scenic stretches of the Connecticut River in Massachusetts. This 12-mile narrated cruise takes 1.5 hours.
Upcoming Special Kid Cruises!
Celebrate summer and the river with a children’s cruise on board the Riverboat. These cruises are perfect length for children to get a taste of the river as we head downstream through the scenic French King Gorge. Travel beneath the the French King Bridge towering 140 feet above the boat, cruise along side rocky cliffs, meet the captain and the mate and enjoy the Connecticut River.
- Friday, July 12, Saturday, July 27 & Saturday, August 17
- $8 per person
- Call ahead for tickets (800) 859-2960 or book reservations online.
- June 15 through October 14, 2019
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- 11:00am, 1:15pm, 3:00pm
- $14/Seniors (62 and older)
- $8/Age 14 and under
- $13/each (group price – 15 or more people)
- $400/Charter Price
- Please check the availability and make reservations here or by clicking “Book Now” or call (800) 859-2960.
Cruises depart from the dock at our Riverview Picnic area at the foot of Ferry Road in Northfield, MA.
The riverboat does not operate on July 4th or Labor Day. Scheduled charters, severe weather, river conditions, or mechanical issues may affect the boat availability.