Enroll your child in the Kids Skate Free Program at Fun America for 10 Free Passes!
Do you know about the Kids Skate Free Program? Select roller skating facilities across the country take part in offering free skate passes to kids to promote active health and wellness!
Roller skating is:
- A fun way to increase muscular strength and cardio-respiratory endurance.
- A way to burn anywhere from 330 to 600 calories per hour!
- A Great for improving balance and flexibility.
- A fantastic source of aerobic exercise.
- A key to weight control.
- Easy to learn.
- A great tension reliever and enthusiasm builder.
- An excellent way to help maintain good health.
How the program works:
- Simply enroll your child with the program on the KidsSkateFree.com’s Fun America Registration page to receive 10 free “tokens” to skate.
- Passes valid for children 12 years old and younger.
- You can enroll up to four children in your household.
- Skate Rental is $4.75 plus tax additional if needed.
Hours that Kids Skate Free passes are accepted at Fun America:
- Tuesday; 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Thursday; 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday; 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday; 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Sunday; 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Kids Skate Free at Fun America
90 Duval Road, Lancaster MA (978) 537-4010